There is nothing like in-person learning and dialogue, but finding the time budget to travel to programs can be difficult. For health industry leaders looking to explore the latest developments in mergers and acquisitions, antitrust, governance and fiduciary responsibilities, digital health, and fraud and abuse, as well as other emerging trends, McDermott's Speakers Bureau brings customizable, in-person educational programs directly to your organization at your convenience.
This complimentary* program includes:
• Assembled menu of timely and relevant programs, tailored to your organization's unique circumstances and specific audience
• An engaging, in-person session led by a McDermott lawyer and additional subject matter experts
• Custom presentations for your board of directors, C-suite executives, in-house counsel and compliance staff, medical staff and/or physician leadership
• New topics are added continuously to reflect emerging trends and developments, and we welcome topic ideas of interest to your organization
• Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Medical Education (CME) may be available, depending on topic and state